Usage: Excellent high build resurfacer for concrete.
Excellent for filled coating systems and trowel down processes. Also exceptional for patch
repair of cracks and chips in concrete floors.
- Mixing A. Mix ratio by volume two
parts A to one part B.
- Instructions: B. Use separate container for mixing.
- 1. Pre-stir Part A and Part B.
- 2. Pour two parts of A and one part B into mixing container.
- 3. Mix for four minutes with drill blade mixer at 400 r. p. .m.
- 4. Use mixed product immediately due to short pot life.
- Pot life:15 to 20 minutes at 70 degrees F.
Preparation: Surface to be coated must be cured, firm, dry and clean; free of
dust, oil, grease, and wax. Loose paint, chalk, rust or scale must be removed. Any
contamination will adversely affect the performance of the coating.
Application: Product can be troweled or squeegeed applied or rolled and brushed
if thinned. Coverage 70 to 100 sq ft per gallon.
- Pot life 15 to 20 minutes at 70 degrees F.
- Shelf life I year.
- Clean up Xylene or Image Sol Thinner #125
- Dry time tack free 4 to 6 hours at 70 degrees F
- Cure time 6 to 8 hours. Open to traffic 12 to 18 hours.
- Reducer Image Sol #130
Caution: Keep away from children. Do not take
internally. If taken, contact physician. When spraying a protective mask should be worn to
avoid inhaling. In the event of eye contact, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and seek
KEEP FROM FREEZING.